Don’t stop enjoying your patio just because it’s getting cooler out! With a few improvements to your patio or deck, you can have a great space that will be perfect for all four seasons. One of the most popular additions to keep your patio useable year-round is an outdoor fireplace. While it’s obvious why these are so popular—they look great and keep you super warm—deciding on the size can be a complicated task. You don’t want to go so big that your space is limited, but you don’t want it to be so small that you’re not warm. Fortunately, you have the landscaping experts at Four Seasons here to help!
To get an estimate for an outdoor fireplace, contact the Maryland landscaping experts at Four Seasons today!
Outdoor Fireplace Sizes
Your outdoor fireplace can be almost any size you want as long as it fits within the physical laws of gravity. Whether you want a small, compact outdoor fireplace or a massive one that exceeds 10 feet, Four Seasons has you covered! When choosing the size of your outdoor fireplace, here are a few questions you should ask yourself
- How big is your patio? Your outdoor fireplace should fit the general size of your patio. If it’s too big, you’ll have to expand your patio size to make it fit, which could be costly!
- What type of fireplace do you want? Do you want a long chimney? Do you want your fireplace to burn wood or burn gas? These are essential questions that will influence the size of your outdoor fireplace. Wood burning fireplaces require chimneys and, therefore, will be bigger.
- What’s surrounding your patio? Balance is essential to good yard design. Take in your surroundings and decide if a large fireplace will look out-of-place in your yard.
Is an Outdoor Fireplace Best for Your Yard?
Still having a hard time deciding what size outdoor fireplace to install? Maybe an outdoor fireplace isn’t best for your patio at all! Four Seasons also offers fire pit installation. A fire pit can provide plenty of heat without taking up the space that an outdoor fireplace requires. Plus, certain fire pits can be used on decks, which means you don’t need a patio to enjoy your outdoor area all year! Four Seasons offers fire pits in the following styles:
- Brick fire pits. These can be built in to a patio, complete with gas lines, for a completely contained space for your patio.
- Cauldron-style fire pits. These are perfect for a deck. A cauldron fire pit, as long as it’s far enough away from your home and doesn’t burn wood, can make your deck space useable all year.
Contact Four Seasons for Outdoor Fireplace and Fire Pit Installation
Four Seasons professionals are experts at installing fire pits and outdoor fireplaces. If you’re ready to update your patio or deck, contact the Maryland landscaping experts today!