Are you tired of your plain and drab home front entrance? Every home should make a good first impression, and dressing up your front entrance is an excellent way of going about this! Four Seasons can landscape your front entryway and give your front yard in Maryland the perfect finishing touch.
Front Entry Landscaping Ideas
We’ve compiled a list of front entry ideas and designs to give your home’s exterior a beautiful and unique appearance.
• Incorporate a walkway – nothing is more beautiful and welcoming than a walkway from the driveway to the front porch or stoop! Whether you opt for brick, stone or concrete, it is a popular front entry design. Don’t forget to line it with plants, shrubbery, or landscape lighting!
• Add potted plants and flowers – even if you don’t have a front porch, there are still plenty of great front entry ideas. Hang potted plants on either side of your door to accentuate the entrance, and make sure you use pots and plants of various sizes and shapes.
• Go for a natural look – you may be surprised at how different your front entrance looks by just adding a few boulders and rocks to the garden. This is an especially nice look when combined with a stone paver walkway.
• Incorporate stairs – is your front yard on a slope? If you have to walk uphill to get to the front door, don’t feel limited in your design choices – just work with what you have! One of the most popular front entry ideas for this type of yard is a brick or stone stairway. It gives your home a welcoming appearance and visitors probably won’t even notice the hill!
• Put in a retaining wall – retaining walls are another great front entry landscaping idea for homes on a slope. However, a retaining wall can be used purely for aesthetic purposes as well. And they create a beautiful front entrance for any style home!
• Incorporate landscape lighting – brighten your front entrance with landscape lighting, whether it’s a couple of lamp posts on either side of the door or lining the walkway or adding a light fixture to the porch ceiling. This front entry landscaping design will not only add beauty to your front entrance but make it easier for your party guests to make their way to the front door at night!
No matter what type of front entry design you’re interested in, we’ve got you covered, from retaining walls to walkways, lighting and plant life. Let us show you our portfolio of beautiful front entry design ideas and completed project – it might just help you find the perfect look for your home. For more front entry ideas or landscaping services for your front entrance in Maryland, call us today!