For 10 years now, Four Seasons has been serving the Montgomery and Howard County areas with high-quality landscape design services. We were recently voted as the number one landscape company in Montgomery County, Maryland by readers of The Gazette. The main reason for the award is our service.
Top-quality service is the single most important thing to ensure your landscape design project will turn out to your complete satisfaction. The quality of the landscape contractor is crucial, whether you’re interested in a simple landscape lighting installation project or want to expand your patio and build an outdoor kitchen.
Need a Landscape Company in Maryland?
The following are some things to look for when searching for a landscape company in your area:
- Professionalism: Do they show up on time for meetings? Even if they are 10 minutes late, they should give a courtesy call to inform you of their tardiness. Nothing lacks professionalism more than a sales rep or business owner who disrespects your time.
- Proper Estimates: Do they follow up the meeting with a written estimate and in a timely fashion? Verbal estimates or jotting down the estimate on a business card does not give a prospective client any confidence and may leave skepticism in the client’s mind.
- References & Examples of Work: Do they offer references you can contact, and are they willing to escort you to previous projects so you can see their work firsthand? If they are as confident in the quality of their work as they claim during the initial meeting, this won’t be a problem.
- Pricing: Does their price seem too good to be true? The age-old saying, “you get what you pay for” is not truer than it is in the home improvement industry. There are many ways a landscape company can cut corners and you would never know. If you are lured by a cheap price, you are most likely going to get a cheap job—choosing a company based solely on which one offers the lowest prices isn’t recommended.
- Involvement: Will the sales rep be involved in the implementation of the project? Many companies have sales reps whose sole duty is to sell. Once they get your deposit, they turn the project over to someone you have never met before. This process is the number one reason for miscommunication and disputes between clients and contractors. If the sales rep overpromises and then disappears, do not expect the project manager to follow through on the promises it took to get you to sign the contract. Look for a company in which the same person who sold the project to you is involved once the project starts. This will prevent overpromising.
If you need a Maryland landscape company you can depend on, Four Seasons is the only name you need to know! Contact us to learn more about our services—or if you’re ready to start your landscaping project.