The leaves are changing and the air is getting a little crisper–fall is almost here! That means it’s time to update your landscaping and get your yard ready for autumn and winter. So what work needs to be done to get ready for the colder seasons? Let the landscaping experts at Four Seasons help!
For landscaping services in Maryland, contact Four Seasons today!
Fall Patio Ideas
Just because it’s getting cooler doesn’t mean you can’t relax on your patio! It’s easy to make your patio a year-round space for your enjoyment. With a few additions, you’ll be enjoying your patio during the crisp autumn nights in no time! Perhaps you should consider adding a:
- Fire pit or outdoor fireplace. Obviously, keeping warm is going to be the biggest battle. Fortunately, with a fire pit or an outdoor fireplace, you can easily create a warm, inviting space for your family and friends. Whether you want a simple cauldron-style fire pit or a fully integrated gas fireplace feature built into your patio, Four Seasons has you covered. We also offer outdoor fireplaces of any size.
- Screened in deck area. You can moderate the temperature better with a screened in area on your deck. This will help keep you out of the elements, allowing you to use your deck area for much longer in the fall and winter. Also, a screened in area is perfect for an outdoor kitchen, as well! Not only will it keep the bugs out in the summer, but it will offer you a gorgeous view of your yard in the winter.
Autumn Trees, Plants, and Shrubs for your Home
Keeping your yard well-landscaped during the fall is difficult, but not impossible. By following a few easy steps, you’ll have a gorgeous space all year long! Make sure you:
- Plant evergreens. Your trees are naturally pretty in fall—with the changing of the leaves, it’s hard to not have a gorgeous yard! But keeping a fair amount of green in your yard is important at all points of the year. This is why planting evergreen trees and bushes will help keep your yard looking fresh and lively no matter how cold it is.
- Get your bulbs planted. This isn’t necessarily a trick to keep your yard looking pretty in the fall, but it’s an important chore that you need to do each fall. To learn how to plant bulbs in your yard so it will look gorgeous in the spring, check out our blog!
- Plant cold-resistant plants. Some plants are strong enough to live through the colder months, adding beautiful color to your home year-round. Check out our FAQ on winter plants, and contact our nursery to see how our planting experts can help your lawn stay beautiful year-round!
Contact Four Seasons for Fall Landscaping in Maryland Today
Our landscaping experts can help you get your yard ready for the colder seasons. Don’t sit inside all fall and winter—let our landscaping experts help you enjoy your yard all year long. Contact Four Seasons today for landscaping services in Maryland.