Do you have a side yard that you just don’t know what to do with? Fortunately, with a few tweaks, you can turn your side yard from blasé to one of the stars of your landscape. While often ignored, your side yard is a perfect place to invest in landscape design—with the combination of privacy and intimacy and a few added landscaping features, it might just become your new favorite space.
For side yard landscaping in Maryland, contact Four Seasons today!
Popular Side Yard Ideas
We offer all of our landscaping services for your side yard. Some of the most popular ideas include:
- A path – By installing a nice stone walkway, you can significantly improve the style of your side yard. If your side yard mainly functions as a way to get from your other two yards without entering the house, a stone walkway or path could be the best for you.
- Softscaping – By adding plants, shrubs, and trees to your side yard, you can turn it into a lush, green area. Combine this with a walkway for the best results!
- A small seating area – By adding a table, some chairs, and a few plants, you can transform your side yard into a lovely sitting area.
- A small dog area – By fencing off a small area of your side yard, you can make a great area for your dog! Plus, we offer great synthetic turf that is perfect for pets.
- A water feature — Nothing says “elegant” like a water feature in your side yard! We offer great fountains and waterfalls that can fit anywhere you choose.
- A terraced garden — By installing a small retaining wall area, you can have a beautiful side yard garden for growing flowers, plants, or vegetables.
Contact Four Seasons for Side Yard Landscaping in Maryland Today
As you can see, the possibilities for your side yard are almost limitless! Don’t squander the potential of your side yard—contact Four Seasons today for a free quote on your next landscaping project!