What Driveway Materials Can I Use?
Do you need to revamp your old driveway? Having trouble deciding which material to use? There are plenty of driveway materials to choose from! The landscaping experts at Four Seasons have something for everyone:
Factors Influencing Driveway Materials & Design
There are many factors influencing what driveway materials you choose, including but not limited to:
- Your Home’s Architecture – Is your home made out of traditional materials like brick and stone? Or is your home more modern with eco-friendly features? You want your driveway to match the style of your home, so pick a material that coordinates! A house made out of stucco with more minimalist features looks good with a travertine or brick driveway. Have a country cottage style house? A cobblestone driveway would look better.
- Your Lifestyle – Do you park your car on your driveway? Do your children enjoy playing sports and games on it? Based on your lifestyle, pick a driveway material that suits your needs. For example, cobblestone wouldn’t be ideal for a family that frequently uses their driveway for basketball games!
- Your Personal Preference – of course, your personal tastes will play a big role in determining which driveway material you use. For instance, if you want something more enhanced than concrete but like the idea of a smooth surface, we can help you choose the right material.
Types of Driveway Materials
At Four Seasons, we offer the following driveway materials:
- Brick – Use brick if you want a wide variety of colors and patterns from which to choose. We can use brick to create almost any pattern or design to suit your needs. Learn more about brick driveways here.
- Travertine – Looking for a softer alternative to brick? Try travertine! Available in many colors, travertine is a great driveway material if you want a unique design. Learn more about travertine driveways here.
- Cobblestone – Want a traditional driveway design? Cobblestone could be for you! Besides being one of the oldest driveway materials available, it’s great for any homeowner who wants a rustic or country feel! Learn more about cobblestone driveways here.
Still have questions about driveway materials? Visit our driveway design page to learn more about driveway materials and how we can help enhance your driveway—and contact us today if you’re ready for a new driveway!