Outdoor Brick Fireplaces in Maryland, DC & Northern VA
Building an outdoor fire pit or fireplace this season? During the chillier months of fall and winter, who doesn’t love to curl up by a fire, roast marshmallows and tell ghost stories or play games? If this sounds like you, an outdoor brick fireplace may be just what you need! If you’re in the Montgomery, Howard, or Frederick County, Maryland area, Four Seasons Landscaping can help you build the best fireplace for your home.
Ready to bring some coziness to your home landscape? Contact Four Seasons Landscaping to install a brick outdoor fireplace at your Rockville, MD home today.
Benefits of Outdoor Brick Fireplaces
Brick Fireplaces Are Durable
Do you want a fireplace that will last a lifetime? Brick is one of the sturdiest materials you can use, and it retains heat extremely well. At Four Seasons Landscaping, our team knows how to build a brick outdoor fireplace that not only is strong and reliable, but also is tailored to your personal style and welcoming for all your family members and friends during the colder season.
Brick Fireplaces Are Great Investments
Looking for a way to amp up the value and curb appeal of your home? It’s a buyers’ market, and today’s home buyers look for unique perks that differentiate a property from other listings. An outdoor brick fireplace is a great way to set your home apart from others when you decide to sell.
Brick fireplaces make the outdoors more enjoyable and, if you ever decide to sell your home, they add value to your home! You can’t go wrong with an outdoor fireplace at your Rockville, Bethesda, or Chevy Chase area home. Contact us today!
Brick Fireplaces Are Versatile
Brick fireplaces are surprisingly customizable. Whether you have a traditional or modern home, we can help you create a brick fireplace that matches the style of your house. When designing your fireplace, consider the:
- Overall shape – Depending on the shape of your yard, patio, or deck, you can choose either a circular or square brick outdoor fireplace. You want to choose a shape that accentuates your outdoor space and makes sitting around the fire comfortable for your guests.
- Color – Red, white, gray, tan, brown, pink – bricks come in a variety of colors. Whether you want a subtle fireplace that blends in with your space or a bold fireplace designed with patterned bricks, nearly any look is possible!
- Size – Do you want a small fireplace for your family to enjoy? Or is a larger outdoor fireplace leading to a kitchen and outdoor entertainment area more your style? Regardless of your choice, Four Seasons Landscaping can help you design a brick fireplace that fits your needs.
Choose Four Seasons Landscaping for Outdoor Brick Fireplace Installation
If you’re thinking about updating your outdoor living space, don’t overlook the advantages of a brick outdoor fireplace! Schedule a consultation with Four Seasons Landscaping and take the first step towards the outdoor fireplace of your dreams!
Outdoor Brick Fireplace FAQs
What’s the difference between a fire pit and an outdoor fireplace?
- Fire pit – Fire pits are raised off the ground. You can gather all the way around fire pits.
- Outdoor fireplace – Outdoor fireplaces are essentially just that: a fireplace outside. You sit in front of outdoor fireplaces, and the smoke is directed up and out of a chimney.
Can gas logs be installed in my outdoor fireplace?
Yes. You can follow the same guidelines as an indoor gas log installation, but make sure you choose an outdoor gas log set.
How do I choose a location for my outdoor fireplace?
- Check the location of underground utilities
- Find a spot that is level
- Ensure water is able to flow away from your chosen location
- Check the wind direction of the chosen location