Pool Pavers, Patio Pavers, Walkway & Driveway Pavers, Retaining Walls, Garden Walls & More!
Stone pavers are the recommended material to replace your old, cracked driveway, walkway, or patio! Whether you choose brick pavers, concrete pavers, permeable pavers, or natural stone pavers, our landscapers in Gaithersburg will help turn your patio paver design ideas into a reality.
Four Seasons Landscaping will walk you through your patio paver design and paver installation options to create a functional and durable outdoor hardscape you’ll love. Our paver installation services cover a variety of options for shapes, colors, designs, and more to provide endless possibilities.
Talk to our paver installation team in Gaithersburg to design your new walkway, driveway, patio, or unique hardscaping idea! Call 240-252-4807 or contact our landscaping company online!
Gaithersburg Pavers: Design & Installation Services
Paving stones, or pavers, are hard blocks that are paved together to form an interlocking outdoor surface—like a driveway or patio. They come in fixed sizes and shapes and fit tightly together to make the smoothest surface possible. Because of their durability and visual aesthetic, stone pavers are commonly used in many different types of hardscapes!
We commonly help homeowners in Gaithersburg with the following paver services:
- Patio paver design and installation
- Pool paver design and installation
- Paver walkway and driveway installation
- Paver retaining wall installations
- And more!
Are you ready to accent your home, garden, or pool in Gaithersburg with stone pavers? Contact the paver installation experts at Four Seasons Landscaping in Maryland today!
Brick Pavers, Concrete Pavers, Flagstone Pavers, Permeable Pavers & More!
Stone pavers work wonderfully in almost any element of your landscape design that requires a durable, flat surface. Popular paver solutions include:
- Paver patio designs and installations: Paver patios are some of the most popular patios because of their elegance and easy upkeep. Because the blocks can come in various shapes, they can form many different patterns and designs and can be found in many different materials.
- Paver driveway designs and installations: You most often see brick and cobblestone paver driveways because they are slip- and skid-resistant. Pavers are great for driveways because they can stand the weight of automobiles, are easy to clean with a pressure washer and broom, and last a long time.
- Paver patios for pools and decks: Creating a paver pool patio is a great idea because the rough surfaces make pavers more slip-resistant than other natural or manmade materials. Concrete, brick, and stone pavers are all good materials to use around a pool, but some materials can’t be used around saltwater, so consult a Four Seasons Landscaping expert if you have a saltwater pool.
- Paver walkway designs and installations: Whether you want a smooth, sleek walkway from the driveway to the front door or a whimsical cobblestone path through the garden, pavers can capture the look and feel you want.
- Pavers for retaining walls and garden walls: Paver retaining walls not only help block erosion from gardens and landscaping, but they also look fantastic. Pavers create a solid, durable wall that looks great for many years.
Call Four Seasons Landscaping at 240-252-4807 to schedule paver installation services in Gaithersburg today!
Paver Materials: Brick, Permeable, Stone & More
Over the years, pavers and paving stones have grown in popularity and are seen accenting all types and styles of homes in Gaithersburg. One of the reasons pavers have become so popular is that modern technology has made it easy to make them from numerous materials, including:
- Concrete pavers
- Brick pavers
- Stone pavers
- Flagstone pavers
- Travertine pavers
- Limestone pavers
- Slate pavers
- Permeable pavers
- And more!
No matter what look you want for your patio, pool deck, driveway, or walkway in Gaithersburg, paver installation can help you achieve it. Want to create a rustic look? Try cobblestone or antique pavers. Want the elegant look of slate for your patio without the maintenance of real stone? There are pavers that resemble slate!
About Techo-Bloc Pavers
The pavers we use here at Four Seasons Landscaping are from Techo-Bloc. The craftsmanship of Techo-Bloc pavers is unmatched—and the colors, styles, and patterns complement any architecture and landscape. They have different collections of pavers, from modern to antique, available in different textures, sizes, and colors (Shale Gray, Chestnut Brown, Autumn Red, etc.), including:
- And more!
Learn more about Techo-Bloc pavers.
Paver Installation in Gaithersburg, MD
Stone pavers can be installed almost anywhere around your home but require some preparation. The ground below the pavers must be completely leveled and compacted. After the ground is prepared, the pavers must be laid in the desired pattern and then packed down so they sit evenly.
Afterwards, the cracks between the pavers are filled to set the pattern and discourage any weed growth between the blocks. If every detail isn’t perfect, pavers can crack or loosen over time, which is why it’s best to call a professional like Four Seasons Landscaping for paver installation services.
If you live in Gaithersburg, Maryland, and are interested in installing pavers as part of your landscaping project, Four Seasons Landscaping can help. For 10 years, we’ve been one of the area’s top paver experts and can recommend the right products for your patio, pool deck, walkway, or other hardscape.
Contact us today or call 240-252-4807 to learn more or if you’re ready to start your landscape design project in Gaithersburg!