Pavers & Paving Stone Installation in Columbia, MD
Brick Pavers, Concrete Pavers, Flagstone Pavers, Permeable Pavers & Patio Pavers
Landscaping pavers are the number one recommended material to replace your old, cracked driveway or patio. Whether you choose brick pavers, concrete pavers, permeable pavers, or natural stone pavers, your landscape will immediately look more impressive and upscale.
Are you looking for a durable, long-lasting addition to your patio or yard? If the answer is yes, then you should consider installing pavers for your next landscaping project in Columbia.
Are you ready to accent your home, garden, or pool in Columbia with pavers? Contact the paver installation experts at Four Seasons Landscaping in Maryland today!
Paver Installation Overview
Paving stones are hard blocks that are paved together to form an interlocking outdoor surface—like a driveway or patio. They come in fixed sizes and shapes and fit tightly together to make the smoothest surface possible.
Because of their durability and versatile beauty, landscaping and patio pavers are commonly used in many different types of hardscapes, including:
Contact our landscapers in Columbia, Maryland today for all of your paver installation needs.
Incorporating Pavers into Your Columbia Landscape
Pavers work wonderfully in almost any element of your landscape design that requires a durable, flat surface. Some of the more popular uses for pavers include:
- Patios – Paver patios are some of the most popular patios because of their elegance and easy upkeep. Because the blocks can come in various shapes, they can form many different patterns and designs and can be found in many different materials.
- Driveways – You most often see brick and cobblestone paver driveways because they are slip- and skid-resistant. Pavers are great for driveways because they can stand the weight of automobiles, are easy to clean with a pressure washer and broom, and last a long time.
- Pool patios – Creating a paver pool patio is a great idea because the rough surfaces make pavers more slip-resistant than other natural or manmade materials. Concrete, brick, and stone pavers are all good materials to use around a pool, but some materials can’t be used around saltwater, so consult a Four Seasons Landscaping expert if you have a saltwater pool.
- Walkways – Whether you want a smooth, sleek walkway from the driveway to the front door or a whimsical cobblestone path through the garden, pavers can capture the look and feel you want.
- Retaining walls – Paver retaining walls not only help block erosion from gardens and landscaping, but they also look fantastic. Pavers create a solid, durable wall that looks great for many years.
Paver Materials: Brick, Permeable, Stone & More
Over the years, pavers and paving stones have grown in popularity and are seen accenting all types and styles of homes in Columbia. One of the reasons pavers have become so popular is that modern technology has made it easy to make them from numerous materials, including:
- And more!
No matter what look you want for your pool deck, driveway, walkway, or patio pavers in Columbia, our paver installation services can help you achieve it. Want to create a rustic look? Try cobblestone or antique pavers. Want the elegant look of slate for your patio without the maintenance of real stone? There are patio pavers that resemble slate!
The pavers we use here at Four Seasons Landscaping are from Techo-Bloc. The craftsmanship of Techo-Bloc pavers is unmatched—and the colors, styles, and patterns complement any architecture and landscape. They have different collections of pavers, from modern to antique, available in different textures, sizes, and colors (Shale Gray, Chestnut Brown, Autumn Red, etc.), including:
- And more!
For more information about installing pavers for your lawn or patio, contact our landscapers today!
Paver Installation in Columbia, MD
General Hardscaping & Patio Paver Services
Pavers can be used almost anywhere around your home but require some preparation. The ground below the pavers must be completely leveled and compacted. After the ground is prepared, the pavers must be laid in the desired pattern and then packed down so they sit evenly.
Afterward, the cracks between the pavers are filled in order to set the pattern and discourage any weed growth between the blocks. If every detail isn’t perfect, pavers can crack or loosen over time, which is why it’s best to call a professional like Four Seasons Landscaping for installation.
If you live in Columbia, Maryland and are interested in installing pavers as part of your landscaping project, Four Seasons Landscaping can help. For ten years, we’ve been one of the area’s top paver experts and can recommend the right products for your patio, pool deck, walkway, or another hardscape.
Contact us today to learn more or if you’re ready to start your landscape design project in Columbia!